[Coco] 2MB CoCo3 expanson board "bounty"

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sat Nov 22 23:20:59 EST 2014

Maybe the 2MB board is a good item for our first "bounty."

If you guys aren't familiar with the concept, other platforms use/have used it.
They set up a "bounty fund" that people interested pitch into, and whoever does it and completes it, gets the bounty fund.

Now, this bounty fund is for the engineering/development - when it's ready, then all have to buy it.

Engineering/designing/layout take time, and the bounty encourages that.

When ready, setup the PCBs for manufacture with say OSHpark or whoever, and everyone goes to town.

Who's interested, and has the experience, capability, and time?
Anyone got a 2MB board they can loan to this person for reverse-engineering?

2MB board is definitely something I'd like 1-2 of...

Cheers!

Tony