[Coco] 1 or 2 meg upgrade

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Nov 21 16:43:54 EST 2014

On 22/11/2014 7:22 AM, Mark Marlette wrote:
> Nick,
> #1 - I don't have a PAL CoCo and wouldn't make two versions of the board anyway, it would be very expensive.
>
> #2 is legit, just looked up the deposits invoices and your name is not on the list, so I guess you won't get one anyway....... :)

Not planning on supporting any new customers?

Only reason I didn't deposit is because there was no PAL version planned.

If I was to get an NTSC CoCo3, that could change but that brings me back
to... when?

I'm actually quite happy with my CoCo-SDC but depending on what your SB
has (and price), I could shift.   :)

Nick