[Coco] CoCoSDC Issue

neil at neilscomputerservice.com neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Thu Nov 20 22:16:38 EST 2014

Hi Darren & Ed,

I am using the CoCoSDC on my CoCo3 With 512K Triad. It will load games such as
Nick's Pacman & Donkey Kong however it will not load
Z89, Those Darn Marbles, Contras and any other ones with non-standard disk
routines (copy protection). Now if I take the exact same SD memory card
out and put it into my other CoCoSDC that Darren built and sent to me it works
perfectly on my same CoCo 3 setup.

To be honest after I assembled the card I accidently left the jumper on "AUTO".
So I am wondering if that may or could have damaged something? Or could it be I
have
a bad trace somewhere? Not sure if that is possible considering everything else
works on it.

Thanks,
Neil