[Coco] Help with BASIC

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 17:53:41 EST 2014

An extremely scary hack of Darren's routines above.  Warning: no
checking of anything is done... don't overwrite your current selected
ROM.  bad things will happen.  This will flash a straight, flat, ROM
file from a disk to your SDC.

http://sites.google.com/site/cocoboot2/down

download the file sdkutils.dsk.