[Coco] getting a .CCC file into an EPROM

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 07:56:05 EST 2014

1+ on FORTH.

Check out my CoCoBoot2 Project - it's my (one of my) own flavors of
Forth for the CoCo.  Specifically, check out the legsVM - its the
super-project that CoCoBoot is written in.  I don't like to advertise
that CoCoBoot is written in FORTH, as this pretty much scared most
people off from the orginal CoCoBoot1 :)

I have written a token threaded forth, a direct threaded forth, VM
forth, and a subroutine threaded forth for the coco.. I'll be happy to
help.

I've abandoned CoCoBoot1 for lack of public interest (and
limitations), but the source is still on Source Forge.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cocoboot/
https://sites.google.com/site/cocoboot2/home

Maybe it's time to try a Indirect Threaded Forth ?   Lemme know if I can help!