[Coco] CoCo SDC Cases - Received

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Nov 20 00:52:46 EST 2014

Hi Tim!
I received my SDC Carts today and I've already mounted my first assembled CocoSDC into one.  To keep all the parts together, I went ahead and assembled the other two.  Now I wish I had already soldered my other two CocoSDCs together!  This makes for a beautiful product!  I also love how you can see the PCB!  It's real easy to access the SD Card and pushbutton switch also!
I could not manage to get the screws started which frustrated me, so I asked my Dad to help me and he did a superb job!  He got all the screws started for me for the first set then it was a cinch to mount the CocoSDC into the first cart.  After that success, I went ahead and asked him to start all the rest of the screws into the plastic standoffs for me then I assembled the other two carts.  I love team efforts!  So much more can get done!  Thank you Tim for a fantastic cart to display my CocoSDCs in and what a beautiful cart it is!   Take care my friend!

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com