[Coco] CocoSDC hardware clock?

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 21:04:16 EST 2014

Doesn’t sound too difficult.

Sound chip, clock chip, some addressing circuitry on a PCB.
Of course you could do this anywhere you can get to the bus.

What about a board that plugs into the cartridge port that allows for the
SDC board to plug into it?  More compact than a Multipack, allowing
a few of the most desired add-ons?  Just a thought.

- Ed