[Coco] Superdriver and Disto 4-in-1

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 16:30:22 EST 2014

I don't think so.
As an example, the CocoSDC is driven by RBSuper, as the main driver, but
using llcocosdc as a low-level driver.

in the directory NITROS9/6309L2/MODULES/RBF (on the NitrOS9 boot disk
image for the CocoSDC) there are some low-level drivers; llcocosdc,
llide, lltc3, along with the RBSuper high level driver, and a bunch of
descriptors, but nothing pertaining to the SCSI port of the Disto 4-in-1
card.

Sigh. I'm still using SCSISYS2, but would like to upgrade if possible.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia