[Coco] Superdriver and Disto 4-in-1

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 15:57:53 EST 2014

Bob, I'm not sure about that one. I thought the scsi part of the rbsuper driver set was supposed to be generic to all Coco scsi systems just as the IDE set was to ide .. superIDE and Glenside. I never owned but 1 HD (B&B dual st-225s) and it died within 2 weeks of receiving it, so I wouldn't know :-)

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com