[Coco] CocoSDC hardware clock?

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Nov 19 15:55:54 EST 2014

On 20/11/2014 6:15 AM, Bob Devries wrote:
> Since I own a Disto SCII with 4-in-1, I've been spoiled by having a
> hardware clock. Now that I have the CocoSDC, I no longer have that,
> and it is not always convenient to have drivewire running. I wonder if
> a hardware clock chip could be shoe-horned in?
>
> My wish list :)

"Shoe-horned in" to the SDC controller? Adding hardware expansion to the
current design?

Hmmm, now why does that sound familiar?

Oh yeah! Because that is what I suggested before this batch of boards
was done!

The ability to add extra hardware via some sort of expansion header...
for an RTC, or sound hardware.

Nick