[Coco] MShell Update - Even Newer Version

David Ladd dladd at realmspire.com
Wed Nov 19 12:38:26 EST 2014

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Bill Pierce via Coco
<coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> <cut>
>
> The new disk is on my site at:
> https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/mshell---the-ultimate-os-9-gui

Bill, thanks for providing a handy link to it :D  Makes things easy :D

> AND PLEASE READ THE TEXT FILE....
> No has yet to comment on the PC file transfers, because they are not reading the text file and do not know how to set them up. It's all in the text file.

Yes it is always important to read the docs/readme files.

> If you are using the version I uploaded yesterday (v1.0.2r), and your dw4 server has internet access (already online), just (from the main screen) hit 'u' and 'u' again and follow the prompts. MShell will update itself.

Bill, I love this feature :D  I would love to see your code that you
came up with for using drivewire. :D

> <cut>

Bill, thanks for giving us all such a handy tool :D