[Coco] CoCoSDC Issue

Neil neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Tue Nov 18 23:53:24 EST 2014

Hey Everyone,

I got my first CoCoSDC parts kit. I built it up but have one issue with it. All programs load albeit copy protected ones. Anything with non - standard disk routines do not load, they will load part way and flake out.

I know it's not my SD card because if I put it in the original CoCoSDC Darren sent me it works fine.

My thoughts are maybe it's one of the chips that handles the emulation??? I am at a loss because I do not know what each chip does. I may have a bad trace / cold solder somewhere.

If anyone has ran accross this or might have an idea I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,
Neil