[Coco] MShell Update - Even Newer Version

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 19:14:10 EST 2014

Awsome Bill !!!
Yes, the "illegal" filenames is something I haven't error trapped yet on PC or RSDOS copies. Right now, they just seem to copy but don't. I intend to put a filter on both so that when MShell incounters such a name, a dialog will come up to rename it.

Bill, is there a way you can setup a DW4 server on your mac and try reading those Mac files? Mac and Linux both have a slight difference in filenpath syntax than windows and I know that for now, it doesn't work on Linux. I need to know if it works on Mac.

Thanks for trying MShell and the good review :-)

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com