[Coco] CocoSDC booting OS9

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 11:04:36 EST 2014

Gene: excellent! .. I see where the superblock only has a 2 byte value
for the size in *bytes* of the allocation map... my mind translated
that to a 16 bit number of *sectors*  Whoops!   Then your calculation
was correct.  This also mean that having a boot-track could NOT
conflict with the allocation bitmap.  ME a Dummy!

This means that Bob's original concern over the boot track getting in
the way of RBF sector allocation is unfounded?