[Coco] MShell Update - New Version

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 09:33:33 EST 2014

Nick,
Give me a few minutes to wake up and I'll fix it.
I made some fixes last night, and uploaded a new version. I then ran my VM with linux to do some testing in linux and since my vm won't access my PC's drives, I downloaded the new upload and got the same thing you did. The header is corrupted on the main file. It was 2:30 am and I had been debugging mshell since 9:am yesterday morning and was exhausted so I said "screw it", and crawled in bed.
For some reason the copy failed to the disk or the upload corrupted it. I'll have another copy (tested) up in a few minutes.
On you CocoSDC copy of MShell, if you have internet access on your dw4 server, you can update MShell from your Coco using the internet updater. When you get MShell started, just hit 'u' and 'u', then follow the prompts. I have checked those files, they are fine (different upload).
I'll have the disk back up in a few minutes.

Thanks

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia