[Coco] CocoSDC booting OS9

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 21:11:59 EST 2014

Hi nick,

Can you post this image again from the moment it is patched with the good drivers?
Also what version of Nitro OS9 is this image?

cba

thanks

On 11/17/2014 3:43:01 PM, Nick Marentes <nickma2 at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
On 18/11/2014 7:01 AM, Bob Devries wrote:

> I don't have my CocoSDC yet.... (soon!)
>
> I was looking through the NitrOS9 repo and found a disk image which
> can be used with it. I was surprised to see that even though it's a
> ~4.5MB disk, it can still boot OS9 without any extra disks.

Just be aware that that image has buggy SDC OS-9 drivers. Darren has
sent me a beta fix and it seems to have cured the problems. Wait for the
official release .

Nick