[Coco] This is....is....is....

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 21:04:31 EST 2014

Hi,

I understand your "sarcasme", but the reference to the 68000 was solely to spark the interest to combine the effort. I see some guys, tampering with the RGBtoVGA, and Kip Koon is very exited to resurrect his Multi CPU 6809 board, while others again dreaming of extension ( real I/O port, PS2, sound, etc ).

So I just was thinking if all off the electronic masters here combine there idea's, and come with a super-de-luxe-controller board ( OK cartridge based then ) , I'm sure some people would have interest. And if it can be so, now with the SMD technology, based on kind of a stackable( Modular ) system like Raspberry Pi or Arduino. This would spread the cost over a longer period of time for buyers, as they can buy the basic board and add the modules they need/want later on.

Just brain-static... LOL

camillus
On 11/17/2014 3:44:52 PM, Mark McDougall <msmcdoug at iinet.net.au> wrote:
On 18/11/2014 6:31 AM, Camillus Blockx wrote:

> I like your tinking, but pls stay away of that cartridge syndrome, gofor
> the real thing an do an CPU card with 68000 an extra 6909/6309, and some
> extra 6821 or 8x55(pia from intel). Maybe some Static Video ram. Would
> give you all the speed you need and bejond. Also some playground for
> extra ( read future ) add on's.

Far cheaper to simply buy an Amiga...

Regards,