[Coco] YouTube video of the recent MShell Beta

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Nov 17 19:16:23 EST 2014

A pointing device is good but it's like a game... if the mouse isn't
fluid and responsive and things don't react instantly, it can be quite
a nuisance to use.

I use Directory Opus on my Amiga all the time. It's a brilliant two
pane file manager and super responsive.

If a pointing device is not fast and responsive, I agree, a well
designed keyboard interface is more convenient.

Nick