[Coco] MShell Update - New Version

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:56:24 EST 2014

Hi Bill,  I have been playing with the latest MShell and I  not noticing any PC file implementation yet, is this right or am I trying things wrong.  Selecting drive only shows my boot file ‘/x#’ but no other options.  I know you have been doing DW links to PC but haven’t figured it out in MShell.  Been kinda waiting for your implementation to exchange raw PC files via DW versus Mess Winimage utility.

Bill Nobel