[Coco] MShell The Ultimate OS9 File Manager

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 17:19:55 EST 2014

Nick,
I've actually thought of using the hardware text screen, but I would have to write a "text mouse" routine. I tried that once with Sound Chaser and it didn't work. But I have alittle more knowledge on it since then.
The colors are just 2 color 640x192 mode which only uses 16k, but remember, hires screens do not come from the 54k workspace nor system memory (same in Basic).

I may "mess around" with a text mode soon, as screen refresh would be faster.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com