[Coco] CM-8 Monitor question

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 16:56:39 EST 2014

Gene,
The CM-8 does have a speaker, on the right (facing), near the back where the vents are.
In using the front panel adjustmets, the right corner stays the same as you shift the screen from left to right.
There is no "breathing" at all, unless I set it beside somethig with a motor or transformer... like a disk drive.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com