[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 143, Issue 69

Aaron manney at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 11:15:24 EST 2014

On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 3:51 PM, Stephen Pereira <spereira1952 at comcast.net>
wrote:

> Hi Manney,
>
> I tried attaching the code to my first message, but that didn't work.
>
> Can you tell me how to upload the file, and to where?  Otherwise, I can
> just send it to your e-mail address.
>
> Thanks!
> smp

There are plenty of places to upload files or source code.  GitHub <
https://github.com/> is a good place.  If it's a file sharing service,
others can give you better information on those; I don't normally use
them.  If you don't want to post it like that, just go ahead and send me an
email.  I don't mind if people want to email me privately.  Although, I
normally have issues replying during the week because I'm in zombie mode
after work.  :)

Thanks.
-M.