[Coco] hi res joystick interface

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 09:07:52 EST 2014

Josh, here's a diagram of the interface and the mod to make it CocoMax 3 compatable. I don't think it works with CocoMax 1 & 2 as they used a different interface that plugged into the cart port
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Stuff/Joystick.gif

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia