[Coco] DynoSprite Demo 2 is here!

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Sun Nov 16 01:07:30 EST 2014

This is great work Richard!

And it works very well. It will be intersting to see if there are people
out there who will utilize this engine. The number of people who
actively create Assembly Language games  for the CoCo are few but
hopefully your engine will inspire those who have an interest.

I'm especially looking forward to what game/s you create with it because
you clearly have the skills and knowledge in game design.

I'm currently creating a game at the moment and won't have time to try
anything too soon with your engine but your engine will make it easier
for others who have always been stopped by the technical limitations of
the GIME design. It's not that they are unsurmountable, its just that
people find it a difficult initial hurdle before they get too far into
their game.  Your engine lowers that hurdle significantly.

The successful uptake of your engine will also depend on the
documentation you provide to allow users to understand how to use your
engine.

I hope people appreciate what you have created and understand the
technical achievement of what you have done.  This in not a simple text
editor! You have pushed the boundaries of what the CoCo is capable and
provided the CoCo community with a tool that will allow the creative
programmer to show off what the CoCo is truly capable.

Nick