[Coco] Disk?

Sun Nov 16 00:42:01 EST 2014

I keep getting burned by filename only files.

The other one is just a pdf also.

"accompany.disc.rainbow.guide.os9.7z", what would you expect?

Accompanying DISK for Rainbow Guide to OS9 perhaps?

I keep wanting Delphi back with one line file descriptions and then the long descriptions which had the actual files.

CI$ was the same, that archive set has the long descriptions also.

Maybe a DOCUMENTATION Tree is needed.

Evil Bay may have it also, Google says.

SHF