[Coco] Hi Res Joystick Interface

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sat Nov 15 16:35:56 EST 2014

On Sat, 15 Nov 2014 13:14:52 -0800
Kandur <k at qdv.pw> wrote:

> Is this the one?
> http://tinyurl.com/lzp2nkd
>
> Kandur

	No, It's this one. (Designed by Steve Bjork)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/RADIO-SHACK-TANDY-JOYSTICK-INTERFACE-HI-RESOLTION-CAT-NO-26-3028-RARE-/171505620613?pt=US_Vintage_Computing_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27ee881685

	But, does NOT have the switch (and isn't very rare).

> Saturday, November 15, 2014, 1:02:53 PM, you wrote:
> > Hi Christopher,
> > If it works without a joystick I want to buy it,
> > in fact I need a joystick for the Coco,
> > that's why I want to buy it. Please let me know.
>
> > Kandur
>
> > Saturday, November 15, 2014, 8:29:44 AM, you wrote:

> >> Perry (or anyone else):
>
> >>         I do have some new-in-box Radio Shack Hi Res Joystick
> >> Interfaces that I will let go for $10. (Priority Mail shipping
> >> included) Happy to get them in to good homes.
>
> >>         E-mail me directly for details.
>

> >> Christopher R. Hawks
> >> HAWKSoft
> >> --
> >> Read the best books first, or you may not have a chance to read
> >> them at all.                                             -- Henry
> >> David Thoreau

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
"Winston Churchill was once at the urinals in the House of Commons when
the Labour prime minister, Clement Attlee, walked in.  Churchill turned