[Coco] dragon 64

Sylvain Rousseau surtoutnombliepas at yahoo.ca
Sat Nov 15 13:10:02 EST 2014

Hi,
I don't have a Dragon but I can see that the CocoSDC seems to have de Dragon operating mode.
See here:  http://cocosdc.blogspot.ca/p/hardware-guide.html
Sylvain

     Le samedi 15 novembre 2014 10h35, Bill Loguidice <bill at armchairarcade.com> a écrit :

 It is possible since I have a Dragon-modded CoCo floppy controller, but
unfortunately I don't know how it was done. I bought it like that. I also
have the nice Dragon DriveWire adapter Jens linked to.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and