[Coco] SuperIDE Dilemma

Richard E Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sat Nov 15 00:07:30 EST 2014

On Fri, 14 Nov 2014 09:31:33 -0800
Mark Marlette <mmarlette at frontiernet.net> wrote:

> Richard,
>

> Well that is your problem.
>
> The offsets are not correct so I am assuming the flash got
> overwritten by a standard copy of HDB-DOS.
>
> More than likely the data is on your CF, just that interface's
> HDB-DOS is not looking in the exact spot it needs to be. As long as
> you haven't written to the the....????
>

> I don't have a custom .dsk for this either.
>
> You can make a custom image with wizard, the 24bit offset should be
> $052ddc
>
> Yes hex.
>
> Regards
>

> Mark Marlette
> http://www.cloud9tech.com
> mark at cloud9tech.com

Thanks Mark. I wish I knew what in the same hell I doing to cause this
to happen 8-/. I am sure you remember that I managed to wipe out
another setup I bought from you. Haven't a clue about that either. Wish
I had the freaking time to become an expert on this stuff, I need to
find a way to retire 8-)... And still be able to eat <sigh>.