[Coco] SuperIDE Dilemma

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Fri Nov 14 12:31:33 EST 2014

Richard,

Well that is your problem.

The offsets are not correct so I am assuming the flash got overwritten by a standard copy of HDB-DOS.

More than likely the data is on your CF, just that interface's HDB-DOS is not looking in the exact spot it needs to be. As long as you haven't written to the the....????

I don't have a custom .dsk for this either.

You can make a custom image with wizard, the 24bit offset should be $052ddc

Yes hex.

Regards

Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com