[Coco] MPI Locking Plates

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Thu Nov 13 16:52:36 EST 2014

Need a volunteer to look over my PDF order form...any volunteers?

On Nov 12, 2014, at 5:05 PM, Tom Seagrove <tjseagrove at writeme.com> wrote:

The prototyping is complete and we are ready to run.

There are 2 options:

Standard:       $11
Engraved:       $18 (see order form for example)
Shipping:         INCLUDED
Save $1 ea for 5 or more of any combination of locking plates

I have an order form that will have pictures and order details.  I used final sized pieces for the pictures on the order form but the material will be as below.  I cheated and colored the Engraved version to represent the final product.

The Standard will be made from clear material.  All edges will be clear finished

The Engraved will be made from a layered material, red on the outside and white in the middle so that the lettering will be white once engraved.

Would like to get as many as we can for the engraved.  We can fit 40 on the sheet.

The clear is standard material so smaller batches can be run as needed.

The order form will be posted tomorrow

Tom