[Coco] Window Writer for OS-9

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Thu Nov 13 11:30:48 EST 2014

Whats with all the os9 bashing?  I never had any of the problems I hear
people speaking of here.  and although it has been a long time since I
installed WW, I don't remember it being a big deal.  I do remember that
you can't use a drive over 40 MB for the buffer file, other than that it
worked great. I had/have coco hard drive systems set up an used a
remoter terminal in the garage.

Any way, my 2cents worth.  You all are hurting my feelings! ha ha ha,

Tim

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.