[Coco] OS-9 observations...

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 09:26:14 EST 2014

What I see that kills OS-9 performance is its universality of the terminal.
Do you make any idea the amount of code is needed to print a simple
character on screen ?

That's the price for having a terminal that can run on any window, any
character device, on a rs232 remotely, etc.

Luis Felipe Antoniosi