[Coco] Window Writer for OS-9

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Nov 12 17:03:21 EST 2014

Nick have fun setting up Window Writer. Probably the most bloated program for OS9 ever written. Once you figure out what all has to be merged with runb, where all the files go, and possibly even get it to run, you're out of memory.
I tried it once as the ads I saw looked good. I finally got it to run and the buffer was too small for anything serious due to the program taking up all the room. That's the way it goes with Basic09.... They should've used C or asm and virtual memory for buffers and it would've been half the size it is... and faster. I expected better from OwlWare.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com