[Coco] Help retrieving Coco disk images

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Wed Nov 12 16:03:32 EST 2014

"Jordan vs Bird" was one of the sequels, which never made it to the CoCo.
The original, and the first sports game to have licensed athletes (and
primitive modeling so the digital versions would perform somewhat
realistically), was "Dr. J and Larry Bird Go One-on-One," more popularly
known as simply "One on One." It was ported to a surprising number of 8-
and 16-bit computer and console platforms, and obviously was among the few
high profile third party ports the CoCo received.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and