[Coco] Help, a tale of 2 coco's

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Wed Nov 12 14:30:14 EST 2014

You're not talking about an RF switchbox, right? I'm not aware of anyone
using them anymore. Just use an F-type adapter. You can buy a bag of them
on eBay for cheap or just get one off of Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/RiteAV-Female-F-Type-Coax-Adapter/dp/B000V1O1LM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415820421&sr=8-1&keywords=RiteAV+-+RCA+Female+to+F-Type+Coax+Male+Adapter

I usually just leave them plugged into the various TVs I use with stuff
that I'm forced to use RF output on, but I also keep spares on hand just in
case. The absolutely only time I use an RF switchbox is when it's
hard-wired to the system, but thankfully that's rare.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and