[Coco] 8" floppy disks

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 20:04:06 EST 2014

Haven't seen a 8" floppy since the word processing lab in high school..  One day I might acquire a drive though ..just to see if the rumors I heard were true or just tall tales where the stop sensor on the head failed and the head got thrown through the side of the case knocking a hole in it..ooooooo

None of my 5 1/4" drives ever did that trick :/

Sent from my Asus Transformer Infinity