[Coco] DriveWire 4 seg fault under Linux Mint...

Jens CoCoList at jensdiemer.de
Tue Nov 11 10:05:55 EST 2014

Am 11.11.2014 um 15:52 schrieb Tormod Volden:
> Jens, you must have something mounted in slot 0. This was written on
> the Dragon forums - half of the thread is about this :)
>
> Otherwise a DriveWire4 handler will crash.

Hm. You mean:
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4964&start=30#p12101

???

That's only for HDB-DOS or NitrOS-9 needed?!?

Under Windows with Drivewire 4.3.30 everything works. Without to mount any drive...

I just copy the dwload-demo-files into the root and setup the COM... Then
"AUTOLOAD.DWL" will be loaded and i see the menu on the Dragon...

Now i cleanup my linxu installation... Take the running windows copy and edit
the config.xml (change COM3 to /dev/ttyUSB0)

And no it works, too.

Strange...

@Aaron: I saw in 4.3.4e the file "/plugins/Sniffer.jar"... That's very
interesting, because i would like to sniff the serial communication...

It is possible to use this in 4.3.30 ?!?

Or is there a other easy way to sniff the serial data?

--

Mfg.

Jens Diemer

----