[Coco] DriveWire 4 seg fault under Linux Mint...

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 09:57:05 EST 2014

I suspect this could be fixed if I knew about it..

I will try to find some time to release a version that supports your
project better.  Can you send me a list of all known issues relative to the
current release?   There are so many bugs and unfinished bits in that test
version from the xfer directory.   We need to start from a saner place.