[Coco] VDG replacement

didier derny didier at aida.org
Tue Nov 11 01:36:18 EST 2014

Frankly I had a bad experience with the GODIL
My designed worked well on the nexys board

But when I moved to a godil I had a series of problems

- it was draining a lot of current
- it's big and hard to fit in place of a standard chip
- bad godil (replaced after 4 weeks trying to make it works)

I also tried this product:
http://www.enterpoint.co.uk/component_replacements/craignell.html
[a version exist with sdram]

- I also received a bad product :(

In both case I make it works but no so reliable :(
Apparently the problems comes from the level shifters