[Coco] [CoCo] RE:The CoCo Lounge

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 21:14:11 EST 2014

Everyone, just remember, my prices all INCLUDE shipping - There are 2 buttons, one for USA and Canada, one for the rest of the world. All prices are in USD and are being shipped from Canada.

Luis, BOTH Model 4's also have external hard drives included loaded with programs, once I can get back to them to sort out which is which (one is IDE and one is RLL)- I be sorting through that an a few days. One has the standard "long floppy drive case" for the hard drive, and the other is cleverly housed in a Tandy 1000 Computer chassis.

Tony- Thanks for the info! Right now I have a big box just full of power adapters to go through. (UGG!) None of them are actually labeled to which machine they go to, so that will take a day just to separate them. Thanks for the Heads up on the battery, although I am sure the previous owner had the fore site to take it out (he was a huge Radio Shack owner / Manager/ tech, but you never know with those Nicads. I know on all "big Box" Amiga's I get, one of the first things I do is get the NiCad out and convert it to a button battery (I get these kits from AmigaKit in the UK).