[Coco] CoCo Office suite

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 19:52:02 EST 2014

Luis, there was the VIP Library which was RSDOS, The Elite Software suite also for RSDOS. The most popular of those would probably be VIP.
Then there was DeskMate & DeskMate 3 for OS9.
All of those except DeskMate 1 would do 80 columns

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com