[Coco] coco2 MC6883/6847 memory map

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Nov 10 16:47:49 EST 2014

There was a program for the CoCo that sounds similar to the Dragon program
described.  I believe it was called KEY264K, and was advertised in
Rainbow.  You could have two Basic programs simultaneously, one in each of
the 32K RAM banks, and either switch between them or have both running at
once, with one running in the background.  I suppose that could be
considered multitasking, possibly before OS-9 came on the scene.  (Somebody
was asking when CoCo multitasking first appeared.)

Art