[Coco] vim for coco3 os9 is now in Genes-os9-stf

Aaron manney at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 07:24:35 EST 2014

On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 11:49 AM, J Arcane <jarcane at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, Xlisp is the only one I know of that works anyway. I've never tried
> it, because I couldn't begin to puzzle out the steps needed to get at it;
> not really an OS-9 guy myself, in those days I mostly knew it as 'the thing
> I have to boot to run Biosphere'.  If you get a working emulator image
> running though, I'd love to play with it.

Based on an image I have at <
http://manny.invigorated.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/first-func.png>, I
used to have it working but I've lost the image I had it on.  I'm getting
pretty aggravated this morning because I thought I had a working virtual
HDD with OS-9 or NitrOS-9 on it.  But it doesn't look like it.  I'm going
to have to start from scratch.

I've found the old thread that Willard and I had concerning Xlisp here: <
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco/54571/focus=54649>

-M.