[Coco] NitrOS-9 boot configuration tool

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Sat Nov 8 16:51:28 EST 2014

On 9/11/2014 7:28 AM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 3:16 PM, tim lindner <tlindner at macmess.org> wrote:
>
> Exactly.  I always generate any NitrOS9 disks I need right from the
> source code, using a modern computer it takes only a few seconds.
>
> However, this process requires at least a basic understanding of
> "modern" software build systems...  basically you must edit text files
> and type commands.  Not user friendly if you don't do that kind of
> thing all the time.

Exactly. I look at all the requirements and processes to do this and I
weigh up if it's worth the effort.

I usually stop there as many others do. Like a brick wall I am unable to
climb over.

I'm much a novice to the world of modern day software development
processes. I just stick to my simple CoCo Basic and 6809 Assembler.

But I would like to be able to climb that brick wall and see what all
the fuss is about.   :)

Nick