[Coco] SDC Carts

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 15:41:50 EST 2014

Hi, Steven,

If you need some help to assemble the boards, just let me know, I did over 80 disk controllers in the early 80's for a Belgium coco computer club.

I received my kit BTW, but did not put it together yet, because my coco is dismantled, for RGB upgrade, ( procrastinated project lol ).

greetz from Knox, Indiana
Camillus
On 11/8/2014 2:02:07 PM, Steven Hirsch <snhirsch at gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, 8 Nov 2014, tim lindner wrote:

> I have 44 pre-orders. So I decided to do a run of 54.
>
> A vast majority of you wanted complete, built sets.
>
> The price for each complete built set is:
> Base price: $12.00
> "CoCo SDC" and arrow engraving: plus $1
> Custom Engraving: plus $20
>
> The only other option asked for was a complete set of parts: $8

Tim,

Can you clarify whether a complete set of parts is in the final state
required before piecing them together, or if any further drilling or
fabrication is required. I don't mind tightening a few screws, but I'm
wondering if there's something I'm not understanding?

Steve