[Coco] Glen is not dead yet!

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 12:15:03 EST 2014

Yep, I do lurk here from time to time.
I just got in the first Van load of 2 TRS 80  computers and such from an ex-Radio Shack owner/ manager. the second haul to clean out his basement will be in the spring as I have no room for it all now. Not much CoCo stuff in this haul, but if you are interested you can go see it on my website at http://amigalounge.com or it's also mirrored on http://thecocolounge.com - all of it will be tested and photographed in the next few days or so (still unloading it) and will all be for sale there.