[Coco] Coco SDC - Questions?

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Fri Nov 7 23:54:06 EST 2014

All,

I'm not sure where/when I was when this first came out, but I am
interested in getting one of these "CoCo SDC" by Darren Atkinson. After
reading about it, I think it would be a great addition to my collection.

First off - can I still get one; I hope I am not too late for the "new
run" that I heard was happening (by who, though?). Supposedly, it was
going to be the board and parts for assembly, or pre-assembled?

What kind of parts are we talking about? All thru-hole, or are some of
the parts SMT?

What kind of cost would I be looking at for just the parts and PCB? What
about with assembly?

Please let me know - if the person doing this "new run" wants to contact
me off-list, that would be fine.

Thank you!

--
Andrew L. Ayers