[Coco] vim for coco3 os9 is now in Genes-os9-stf

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Nov 7 19:55:39 EST 2014

On Friday 07 November 2014 19:07:35 Brett Gordon did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On Fri, Nov 7, 2014 at 5:20 PM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> > On Friday 07 November 2014 16:19:56 Brett Gordon did opine
> >
> > And Gene did reply:
> >> Cool!  i like vi.  where can we get it?
> >
> > Right where I said it was, or don't you read sig's?
>
> ok.  sorry to bother you.

NP Brett, I didn't I put enough smiley's in it, at least I don't see any
from here.  Sorry about that.  ;-)

I did check the size & crc of the one you can grab, and its good both
ways.  So it really should work, I have used it on at least 3 machines
over the last 2 decades.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)