[Coco] vim for coco3 os9 is now in Genes-os9-stf

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Nov 7 14:50:41 EST 2014

It should be ready to chattr & make executable in your CMDS directory once
written there, and should Just Work(TM).

It, because I got tired of giving it the more memory option will by
default ask the system for 49,139 bytes of working room memory.  A level2
system shouldn't have a problem with that unless its a 128k system.  In
that event, read the help screen for vfy as that is adjustable by vfy
usage.

VFY Hint, it can only add, but it silently throws away the carry, so you
can add $A000 and it will reduce the requested memory size by an 8k memory
block per invocation of vfy with that option.

Have fun with it, I've found it to be a great editor. Std "vi" syntax to
switch it from command to edit and back.  You are in edit mode when the is
a vertical space below the cursor. Hit escape/break to switch back to
command mode and close up the gap so you can see what you have.  A : from
the keyboard bring up the next action line, and an wq will write out the
file and exit.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)