[Coco] CoCo and Multitasking

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Fri Nov 7 12:59:24 EST 2014

Well, just pondering a phrase to add to the locking plates I am working on.  Have a bit of plastic stick below the MPI and say "Multitasking Since 1986" or something like that.  Wanted to make them special instead of just a piece of plastic.

On Nov 7, 2014, at 10:45 AM, John W. Linville <linville at tuxdriver.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 07, 2014 at 06:33:35AM -0500, Tom Seagrove wrote:
> What year did the CoCo first gain the ability to "multitask" ?? 1986 with OS9 Level II?

Why would it need level 2?  How are you defining "multitask"?

--
John W. Linville        Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville at tuxdriver.com            might be all we have.  Be ready.